Pages

June 04, 2013

Sometimes it's the little things...


So it's been a while since I've posted, and I have found quite a few things since the last post. Most of the stuff I have been writing about have been bigger ticket items that WOW... Well, sometimes the little things also count. I guess you could say that necessities come in all shapes and sizes!

To start off, at the Ottawa Freemarket last month there were a few items I found and forgot to post...



A knife block with knives and two freezer cold mugs! Awesome :)

Next I found the plates below from a young lady on kijiji. It's not a full set but at least it's a start. And they were free!!

Now, these were just a few of the little things I have found. I have many more to come in the near future.

You may want to check out the free section on the Kijiji website in your hometown, and maybe you'll find some gems of your own. Feel free to let me know about everything you have found. I might get a little jealous though...

Keep up the freecycling :)

1 comment: