Pages

May 21, 2013

Fantastic Friends Help!

So I just got back from an amazing long weekend trip in Barry's Bay, ON. I went fishing, hiking, ate lots of food, and went to a redneck stag and doe. I saw tons of people I hadn't seen in ages too.

Now, Kijiji, garbage day, and freecycle websites aren't the only way to get free things.... Friends come in handy too! 

I was visiting my best friend who just moved into a house and had a few things she didn't need anymore. Because she is so amazing, she offered them to me!!! 

Look at what I got. 

A cute glass teapot...

Some stunning vintage lamps!

And a beautiful gold paint rimmed mirror.

Some great finds if you ask me. Thanks Ellyn!

Now, my friend Yan won a pretty sweet basket at the stag and doe. Yan's motto is to keep downsizing and he lives as a minimalist so he gratefully offered the contents of the basket to Ellyn and myself. Wow :) 

Look at what I got.
A BBQ utensil set

A silicone baster and a small saucepan

Some cups, napkins, and paper plates... 

A grill basket, and some BBQ seasoning!

As you can tell, I've had a pretty successful freebie weekend. 

I'd like to give a quick shout out to all my wonderful friends who were so generous this weekend. 

Keep up the freecycling!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment