Pages

May 15, 2013

Family Hops On The Freecycle Train!

Well, I think my frugal lifestyle is rubbing off on my family!

My dad has now come home with two major items for my new apartment. So awesome!

Earlier this week i hear my dad yell into the house "Mel come down here!" so I think to myself he needs help or I'm in trouble... Turns out, I was wrong.

He calls me into the garage and shows me a soft white rug that he found on the curb at the neighbour's. COOL!



The rug is put away, but I tried to give you an idea of its colour and how clean it is.

Then, today, he walks through the backyard door carrying a practically brand new ceiling fan. No way! It will most definitely keep my bedroom cool throughout the summer's heat. 

Take a look for yourself--


Now, not only has my dad found me some awesome things thrown to the curb, my parents are also very interested in donating items to the upcoming freecycle event "Really Really Freemarket".
(Be sure to check it out. It should be a blast!) 

Well, now that my family is on board, who knows what other awesome things I may get for my apartment.

Good luck on your next scavenger hunt. Free stuff ROCKS.



No comments:

Post a Comment