Pages

May 14, 2013

Oh Yes! It's Free

Now that I've introduced myself, time to post my first free find!

Since I am moving out July 1st with my boyfriend I have been looking for furniture for the new apartment.

I have been known to scower and search the Kijiji free section here in Ottawa and was lucky enough to find a goldmine of a find today!

I found...........

A FREE black leather futon!!! I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. It looks practically brand new. It was originally from The Brick and has been barely used since it was previously bought. The only thing it is missing are legs (which I will be buying from Amazon for dirt cheap).

This is going to look snazzy in my new living room!

Who wants to come for a sleep-over and test it out? 

Stay tuned for more free finds and diy's! 






No comments:

Post a Comment