Pages

May 14, 2013

First post!

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my blog! I'm so excited to finally start something like this. I guess I should introduce myself. If you couldn't figure it out through my blog's title, my name is Mel; short for Melanie. Not Melissa, not Melinda! Let's keep it simple though, I go by Mel.

People keep telling me how amazed they are at what I can find for free or cheap. I guess you could call me a freegan! I love to shop at thrift stores like Value Village and Salvation Army, and you will always find me in the sales section of any store. Magnetic force-field perhaps?

I'll be posting my free and cheap finds here for you to see. Judge for yourself whether my finds really are as awesome as everyone tells me.

Not only do I LOVE free stuff, I'm also super creative and love DIY projects. I'll also be posting my Do-it-yourself projects on here for everyone to enjoy. I don't want to keep my ideas secret, I want to share them with the world.

Sit back, hold on, and enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment